IT Project and Data Coordinator - VR/23071
Reporting to the Head of IT, the role holder will be primarily responsible for coordinating the operation and delivery of IT services by third party suppliers based on ITIL principles for a 6 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the role holder will be primarily responsible for coordinating the operation and delivery of IT services by third party suppliers based on ITIL principles. The role holder is expected to have the necessary skills and knowledge effectively carry out the responsibilities outlined below, including the technical expertise necessary to monitor, validate and otherwise ensure these services are being acceptably delivered.
This role is a global role, coordinating projects and initiatives across multiple time zones. Given the below responsibilities and accountabilities, the role holder may be required to work outside of normal business hours. The role holder must always be willing and able to be on call and available to third party suppliers to ensure IT Services are not interrupted.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Project and IT initiative coordination.
- Data management – evaluating, mapping, and classifying. Coordinating all efforts for data cleaning, proper storage, and related training.
- Creating documentation as required.
- Escalating issues and problems when necessary to the Head of IT.
- Liaising with key strategic business partners as and when required.
- Supporting end user communications on training and process related issues.
- Issuing communications and updates as necessary to keep all involved parties informed.
- Being able to demonstrate a solid track record in quality, effective communication and achievement in project management, analysis, planning, design, documentation, and supporting of IT systems to meet defined objectives.
- Proven and demonstrable track record in medium to large enterprise environments.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The following is a list of the minimum skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Experience in ITIL Foundations v3 or better.
- Experience in managing vendors and suppliers.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and execute tasks in a high pressure and technical environment.
- Project management experience.
- Demonstratable skills and experience in Cyber Security.
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Office 365)
- Microsoft Operating Environments.
- Collaboration Applications;
- Microsoft Teams;
- SharePoint; and
- OneDrive Office 365.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Project management skills.
- Data management skills.
- Able to create comprehensive process and training documentation,
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with staff in the department, and end user departments.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Sound understanding of business process and the practical constraints in implementing security policies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of an organisation. Able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Team player with the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy. Hands-on.
- Works well in a multicultural workplace.
- Hands on approach to problem solving.
- Accurate and thorough with the ability to deliver a professional product to a high standard in line with business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills both within and outside the company.
The role holder is required to comply with and adhere to all HSE policies and standard operating procedures. He or she will also be required to stop work by challenging and stopping any observed unsafe acts, behaviours and / or unsafe conditions.
The role holder must be able to work both independently and collaboratively with staff in the department, regardless of their location. To support the end user community again regardless of their location or business function. Be proactive and demonstrate a strong customer-service orientation by having and showing good communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of an organisation.
The above responsibilities are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the incumbent may be called upon to carry out such other appropriate alternative or additional duties as may be required which are within their capability and competence. The role holder may also be required to work at other locations operated by the company as well as carrying out customer and supplier site visits.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team