Imports / Exports / Customs Coordinator - VR/23404
We are looking to recruit an experienced Customs Coordinator on a permanent staff basis. The Ideal candidate would have previous Import / Export customs experience along with road haulage experience however this is just preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating Import and Export Customs Paperwork (EX and T1).
- Arranging import clearance / discharge of trucks arriving tin the UK from Europe.
- Booking ferries for vehicles and updating all port-based systems with truck / driver and customs information.
- Daily discussing with ferry operations to ensure everything in place for truck arrival / departure.
- Advising clients of their requirements in order to move their equipment – checking their paperwork to ensure compliant for import / export.
- Updating live jobs in our Transport Management System with relevant customs information.
For more information please get in touch.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team