Indirect Sourcing Specialist - VR/23250
A 6-month contract requirement for an experienced Indirect Sourcing Specialist to join a leading name in the energy sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing a wide range of MRO (Machining Repairs Operations) materials to support the product line, as well as assisting with other commodities when required.
- Placing and following-up on POs.
- Managing relationships with suppliers for PO execution.
- Managing problems and schedule changes.
- Updating ERP (Oracle / Ariba).
- Elaborating proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes in the own field.
- Handling communication with indirect colleagues and business stakeholders.
Applicants to this position should offer previous experience in a similar role, with a solid understanding of MRO sourcing.
You’ll need excellent communication and problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team