Information Security Analyst – VR/25032
As an Information Security Analyst, you will help mature the global cyber-response capabilities of the organisation by investigating security issues, monitoring compliance with policy, and contributing to threat assessment and mitigation activities. While a part of the Information Risk Management Team, you will be applying your forensic, investigative, and cyber-defensive skills as a primary responder to alerts on endpoints, cloud, and network infrastructure. You will also share your insights into threats and threat actors and use your collaboration and communication skills to work effectively with the global teams on cybersecurity investigations.
- Providing effective front-line support for the monitoring, detecting and responding to threats, anomalies and deficiencies in the environment.
- Creating, updating and closing out investigation tickets for cybersecurity activities, alarms, etc.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge on cyber threats including those published by threat intel sources such as the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
- Assisting in developing the firm’s cybersecurity response to those threats in order to prevent, detect, and / or predict attacks, make risk assessments and optimize defensive strategies.
- Conducting host forensics, network forensics, log analysis, and malware triage in support of incident response investigations.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team