Instrument Engineer - VR/21654
Currently recruiting for an experienced Instrument Engineer on a contract basis for an oil and gas operator based in Kingswells, Aberdeen. The contract will initially last until the end of the year and the company is only considering PAYE contractors for this particular role.
The Instrument Engineer will primarily provide instrument and systems engineering technical support to the Buzzard asset and this role will involve occasional offshore travel, therefore, applicants must be willing to work offshore.
Reporting to the Lead Instrument Engineer, the Instrument Engineer will deliver engineering solutions and changes on UK operated assets. In addition, the Instrument Engineer will also be a subject matter expert and will provide technical support to operations on a regular basis. The Instrument Engineer will be responsible for delivering a number of work scopes for a wide variety of brownfield modifications. The successful candidate will also be required to interface effectively with the EPC contractor and systems vendors on a regular basis.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A Degree qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline is essential.
- Previous and extensive instrument and systems engineering experience, within the Oil and Gas industry, is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role, directly with an oil and gas operator, is essential.
- EPC / design experience is preferred.
- Applicants will be expected to possess experience of managing engineering contractors and service providers.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team