Instrument Engineer - VR/23363
TMM is currently recruiting for an experienced Instrument Engineer on a contract basis for an oil and gas company based in Aberdeen. An onshore position, the contract will likely last for 7 months, and the company is only considering PAYE contractors for this particular role. The position will likely involve a mixture of both office-based and remote work.
The Instrument Engineer will have the following main duties / responsibilities:
- Providing instrument / control maintenance support to offshore installations.
- Acting as the onshore technical focal point for matters on control / instrumentation, as well as providing support to offshore installations for all instrument / low voltage maintenance requirements.
- Providing technical support with regards to the repair and maintenance of installation equipment, and review planned maintenance routines.
- Providing advice on competency assessments, raise modification requests, raising contract service orders (technical work scopes) for vendors, reviewing technical content of maintenance frame agreements and determining spares requirements for items of equipment.
- Actively contributing towards continuous improvement initiatives.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A degree qualification in a relevant instrumentation engineering discipline would be preferred.
- Chartered Engineer status would be preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar Instrument Engineer type role, within the oil and gas industry, is essential.
- Fiscal metering experience would be preferred.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team