Interim Finance Manager – VR/24911
Interim Finance Manager required as soon as possible for initial 7-month contract.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for supervising the Business Unit Finance Team.
- Overseeing the delivery of the month end flash to corporate finance.
- Partner with Project Managers and Cost Controllers to ensure the project P&Ls are prepared accurately with project level metrics understood.
- Posting journal entries as required and reviewing and approving journal entries posted by the Finance Team.
- Reviewing Accounts Receivables, including but not limited to overseeing processing of invoices, preparing revenue accruals, reporting ageing of accrued revenue with regular updates to the business, attending the debtor’s review call.
- Responsible for maintaining fixed asset registers and ensuring regular periodic review with the Management Team.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations every month for all entities in the business unit and attending bi-monthly balance sheet review meetings with corporate finance.
- Preparing and issuing monthly results to Business Unit Director in advance of their performance review call and attending the performance review call.
- Producing and reviewing monthly reporting packs and commentary for required legal entities in accordance with reporting timetable, ensuring packs comply with defined accounting standards.
- Developing and preparing weekly 3-month cash flow and rolling 12-month cash flow.
- Assisting with the annual budget process.
- Assisting with the annual audit of the business unit legal entities and liaising with Auditors throughout the audit process.
- Assisting with tax accounting and liaising with External Tax Teams ensuring deadlines for UK and foreign tax reporting are adhered to.
Applicants to this role require
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent finance degree essential.
- Part qualified or qualified ACCA / CIMA / CA / CPA or equivalent essential.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Navision knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to perform tasks and achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and precision.
- Ability to work independently; strong sense of personal accountability and self-motivation as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to manage multiple and fast-track priorities with a proactive and positive attitude.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team