Internal Controls & Process Improvement Accountant - VR/23353
Short term temporary opportunity for 2 months for an Internal Controls & Process Improvement Accountant. Previous experience with project management or internal audit required.
- Responsible for documenting the design and implementation of the Group’s financial controls, ensuring key risks are identified and mitigations put in place.
- Creating robust process documentation in line with the Integrated Management System (IMS) and best practice.
- Working across Finance, Marketing, Inventory and other departments to deliver training and embed processes and controls.
- Reviewing the internal financial control framework.
- With support from the Finance Team, understanding the new automated processes and design appropriate controls.
- Reviewing and updating controls documentation on the Internal Controls SharePoint site.
- Documenting new processes and procedures in line with the Group’s Integrated Management System.
- Providing progress updates to the Financial Controller and Head of Finance.
Interpersonal Skills & Qualities
- Highly organised.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Embrace change and continual improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong Communication with various stakeholders.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team