Internal Sales Administrator - VR/26845
Internal Sales Administrator required to provide support to our client based in Westhill on a permanent basis. In your role, you’ll process and expedite client orders whilst ensuring tight deadlines are met.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Processing orders from clients for Sales and Hires.
- Using SAP to set up new account for clients.
- Processing all purchase requests for orders and global purchasing.
- Working with vendors to ensure delivery schedules are met.
- Liaising with clients regarding their order status.
- Accurately updating logs and spreadsheets.
- Liaising with Logistics Team to ensure relevant goods are received and delivered on time.
- Dealing with invoicing issues.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager on late deliveries.
- Reviewing and updating departmental documentation.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar role and processing sales orders, within the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, SAP or SNOW.
- Ability to work confidently in a fast-paced environment.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team