Internal Sales Representative - VR/26016
Internal Sales Representative required to join our client on a permanent staff basis, maintaining and establishing profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking responsibility for each customer contact and ensuring that all customer requirements are met.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Communicating effectively with the Sales Manager, expeditor and fellow Internal Sales, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that sales and customer objectives are met.
- Compiling and maintaining all required paperwork, records, documents etc.
- Acknowledging, appropriately greeting and assisting every customer in a timely manner.
- Processing customer quotes and orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Organising workflow to meet customer deadlines.
- Effectively presenting, promoting and discussing the products and services of the company in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Managing telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with excellent customer service / communication skills.
- Attending to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution, escalating promptly any issues beyond standard resolution.
- Looking for opportunities to maximise sales by negotiating with suppliers / manufacturers to facilitate improved terms.
- Participating proactively in regular sales team meetings and 1-2-1 meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager.
Applicants to this position should offer the following:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Organisational, problem-solving and technical skills.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team