Invoicing & Admin Coordinator - VR/23667
We are supporting an integrated solutions provider with their search for an Invoicing and Admin Coordinator. Providing comprehensive support with invoice and administrative activities, you will liaise with Finance and Operations Teams ensuring processing of all invoices, timesheets and expenses. Individuals should have demonstrable invoicing and personnel logistics experience working within the energy industry.
Your role will entail the following:
- Reconciling all invoices with delivery notes and code invoices ready for approval.
- Gathering all information for back-up to invoices – timesheets, expense charges, third party invoices
- Ensuring the timely issue of all sales invoices.
- Resolving internal and external invoice queries, establishing and maintaining good relations with clients, finance and operations.
- Obtaining approval for all invoices before processing on Sage.
- Supporting with credit control; investigating rejected invoices and resolving discrepancies / reasons for rejection.
- Regularly update Finance Team with progress of closing out age debts.
- Accurately weekly inputting of timesheets and submission to payroll.
- Liaising with Operations and Offshore regarding the receipt of timesheets and expenses.
- Providing cover and support with procurement and expediting as identified / necessary.
- Assisting with answering incoming calls, directing calls and taking messages.
- Providing cover and support for Group Admin Assistant as and when required.
You should be adaptable and thrive in a busy working environment, holding the ability to meet deadlines.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team