JV Analyst - VR/22395
JV Analyst required to complete a 3-month temporary assignment for an oil operator. You will be required to provide full administration for the JV process, including the preparation of AFE’s and budgets. You must be immediately available to be considered for this position. This will be a remote working position until further notice, thereafter transitioning to the company’s Kingswells base.
Reporting into the JV Accounting Team Lead, the JV Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing annual partner and operator budgets in accordance with timetables.
- Preparing monthly Operated Joint Interest Billings.
- Recording and administering monthly Non-Operated Joint Interest Billings.
- Preparing monthly actual / forecast project cost for internal Business Unit Reporting.
- Reviewing monthly performance of control account reconciliations for Operated Joint Ventures.
- Timely preparation of supplementary JV Cost Reports to the business.
- Ensuring all Joint Venture transaction are supported by a clear audit trail, preparing JV audit as required.
- Performing year to date and full year revised forecast performed with budget holders on a monthly basis.
- Work alongside Drilling Accountants to ensure monthly reporting requirements are met.
It is essential that you are able to demonstrate experience within an operated JV accounting environment. You should be proficient in the use of Excel and ideally have experience with Sun Systems accounting software.
Furthermore, it is expected that you hold a professional accounting qualification (ICAS, ACCA, CIMA)
You should be a dedicated team player who is able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, both internal and external.
For further details on this position, please call 01224 327000.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team