JV Reporting Accountant - VR/23186
JV Reporting Accountant required for a 12-month temporary contract. This role will be supporting the JV Accounting and Reporting Team and would be suited to a qualified or experienced Accountant.
- Supporting the preparation of information for reporting of variance analysis for key measures through PRS commentary.
- Posting month end journals as required.
- Preparing Joint Venture monthly partner billings for JV Accountant review.
- Monthly review and update of forecasts for allocated cost categories in SAP Analytics.
- Reviewing and posting journals for recharges, allocations etc.
- Assisting with the Joint Venture external audit and working to resolve audit findings in a timely manner.
- Preparing JV partner reports and facilitating partner budget and AFE approvals.
- Key reconciliations for area of responsibility agreements.
- Preparing the finance slides for the Monthly COO pack.
- Assisting in preparation of the Early Warning Report.
- PRT support for Tax Team.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team