Joint Venture Accountant - VR/22443
TMM Recruitment isrecruiting for a Joint Venture Accountant to join an energy company who are currently undergoing transformative growth, whilst delivering a large energy infrastructure project. Joining a small, but growing, finance team, you will be responsible for daily and monthly JV reporting, as well as JV cash calls and billing. This position is suited to PQ and QBE type profiles. Please note this is a remote working position until further notice.
Working closely with the Project Accountant and Cost Controller, the JV Accountant is responsible for the following:
- Preparing accurate month end Joint Venture accruals and preparing of Joint Venture cash calls, monthly partner billing statement / invoice.
- Ensuring timely receipt of cash call / invoice funds from partners.
- Reporting of monthly actual Joint Venture information, and YTD actual against Budget including variance analysis to the Financial Controller.
- Implementing control and accounting processes to ensure compliance with the JV agreement.
- Performing review and control procedures, ensuring appropriate and accurate operational shared cost allocations are aligned with JOA obligations.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of new initiatives to simplify the Joint Venture accounting process.
- Assisting with the Joint Venture external audit and work to resolve audit findings in a timely manner.
Previous experience in a JV environment is quintessential for this role. You should be able to hit the ground running following your appointment and contribute effectively from the offset.
A background, or interest in the renewable energy sector would be beneficial. Exposure to SUN accounting software would also advantageous.
As well as demonstrating the value of your experience, you should be driven and be willing to add value to the organisation as a whole. Individuals should be confident communicators and are encouraged to share their ideas about how to drive the business forward. You should display an eagerness to learn and approach all work in a collaborative fashion.
On offer is a competitively aligned salary and benefits programme. This is an exciting time to join the company who are accelerating their business and wider greener agenda.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team