Joint Venture Advisor - VR/22376
Joint Venture (JV) Advisor required to join our client, a leading international E&P company, on a 12-month contract basis to cover maternity leave
In the role of Joint Venture Advisor, your central purpose will be the coordination of all JV-related activities to optimise the company portfolio. You’ll be a key player in shaping stakeholder management practice within the organisation and you’ll establish yourself as the go-to person for this critical enabling skillset.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
Joint Venture Operations:
- Coordinating JV activities for your designated asset (and other assets as required).
- Anticipating TCM/OCM meetings and coordinate the generation and collation of the relevant input and information from all relevant functional groups; ensuring JOA compliance; acting as secretary for the TCM/OCM meetings; preparing minutes in a timely manner, getting minutes reviewed by OCM rep, facilitating partners’ approval, following-up on actions and on queries.
- Coordinating with technical and support functions the provision of information as required to meet NUK business objectives and to meet the requirements of the respective JOAs, including decision making, approval processes, contract award etc.
- Owns the AFE approval process (internal mandate and external as required).
- Coordinating the formal approval processes within JV’s and provides relevant information.
- Distributing non-op info to internal contacts.
- Organising internal & keep track of external budget signing status (operated assets).
- You may be asked to be the OCM representative for designated assets and should then perform the associated duties in strong collaboration with the relevant commercial and technical focal points.
Develop a collaborative approach to JV management and partner engagement:
- As appropriate to deliver business objectives.
- Acting as the day-to-day contact for partners and the OGA.
- Proposing practical solutions to improve or sustain working relationships with external stakeholders.
- Developing a toolkit for such stakeholder management and promote its use within the business.
Opportunity maturating coordination:
- Acting as the coordinator for projects pre-investment sanction and introduce project management tools and practices to facilitate the effective delivery of such projects.
Applicants to this role should offer extensive experience in a similar role within an E&P business, ideally supported by a relevant BSc/MSc degree.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team