Junior HR Business Partner - VR/28619
TMM Recruitment is supporting our Westhill based, E&P client with the appointment of a Junior HR Business Partner extending through to September 2024. This fast-paced and varied role sits within the International Mobility Team; therefore, the ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a busy HR environment and an understanding of mobility policies and processes.
Main duties and responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Building and maintaining relationships with international assignees and providing comprehensive support in the lead up to, throughout the duration of and on departure from their international assignment.
- Developing a good understanding of international mobility policies and processes and advising assignees on all associated questions.
- Ensuring assignees and Line Management are advised on any potential issues as a result of any legislative changes.
- Maintaining and developing international assignment databases.
- Driving the continuous improvement and maintenance of HR systems and processes.
- Working closely with the external immigration provider on live cases and providing guidance to the future/current assignees on the UK visa application process.
- Providing accurate and timely immigration advice for recruitment queries across the business.
- Ensuring all sponsor duties are known and systems are in place to demonstrate the company’s compliance. Ensuring the same information is shared with the other UK entities so they may ensure they are also compliant.
- Annual management of a high volume of international moves as part of the mobility campaign.
- Coordinating with the HR Administration Team responsible for company-leased accommodation, shipments from the UK and ensuring all departures from the UK are managed smoothly.
Applicants to this role require:
- Experience of working in a busy team environment.
- Ability to build good working relationships.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload and manage time effectively.
- CIPD membership (desirable).
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team