Junior Project Financial Controller (12 Months) - VR/23233
Opportunity for an ambitious and technically capable individual to join a global subsea leader as a Junior Project Financial Controller for a 12-month contract. You will engage in the planning, monitoring and controlling of all financial aspects of assigned projects, simultaneously supporting the financial reporting of international projects.
Previous exposure to a financial controls’ environment is required, as is a demonstrable background in project and management accounting.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will hold responsibility for the following:
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly management accounts.
- Monitoring project invoicing.
- Showing awareness of VAT and Withholding taxes applicable to each project.
- Managing monthly cashflows in multi-currency, reconciling movements and variance and updating consolidated cashflows for all projects.
- Assisting the Senior Project Financial Controller for all International project related issues.
- Assisting in the validation and coordination of hedging analysis.
- Reconciling of project management reporting to accounting data.
- Assisting in preparation of all data in line with external and internal audit requirements.
Interested individuals should be available at short notice and be able to demonstrate their capabilities in alignment with the above duties. Ability to work accurately to strict deadlines is paramount.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team