Key Account Manager - VR/28635
TMM Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Key Account Manager on a permanent staff basis to join our oil and gas service company client based in Westhill, Aberdeenshire.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing all business development activities, driving demand creation, overseeing development of technical and commercial proposals, and closing opportunities to increase the companies rental market share. The successful candidate will be expected to be focussed on developing relationships with existing and new customers.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Achieving significant revenue growth for the company’s rental service line.
- Developing and implementing a ‘go to market’ strategy and tactical plan.
- Cultivating strong, loyal relationships with existing clients to deliver demand generation.
- Cultivating new relationships with new clients to increase market share.
- Ensuring customer awareness of service offerings by engaging with customers frequently.
- Responsible for building a pipeline of opportunities including one-off projects, partnerships or continuous revenue streams.
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process: lead generation; strategic positioning of USPs with customers; technical solution pitches; clarifications; negotiations; close deals; handover to the Project and Operations Team.
- Carrying out risk assessment when taking on new client accounts.
- Supporting and negotiating client contracts on individual projects or establish frame agreements for repeating services.
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensure all sales administration is always kept current using SalesForce software.
- Reporting all sales activities on a weekly basis during sales team meeting.
- Maintaining and delivering key account management and pursuit plans for key clients.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar role within the energy industry.
- Track record of developing client relationships and strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic thinking, focused to prioritising critical tasked and agreed objectives/goals.
- Attention to detail with strong skills in negotiating.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team