Laboratory Technician – VR/24503
We are currently recruiting a Laboratory Technician for our client based in Aberdeen.
To conduct testing in Aberdeen laboratory including but not limited to production enhancement, sand control, dissolvable materials, is done efficiently, safely and in a timely manner and to development new test set ups to meet the requirements of the company.
- Controlling laboratory testing including setting up, planning, performing and reporting of the tests.
- Controlling fluids, chemicals, consumables in the lab and ensure paperwork (MSDS, COSHH) are in order.
- Ensuring appropriate QHSE paperwork is kept up to date including daily maintenance, calibrations and stock checks.
- Supporting development and sustaining (production enhancement, zonal isolation, sand control and cross-departmental) projects within the given timeframe.
- Performing elastomer QC testing for production facilities.
- Developing and implementing new test processes, test set ups and procedures in line with company project requirements.
Higher grade level or equivalent, with maths / science and English.
Higher grade chemistry.
Experience / Skills / Knowledge
- Good problem-solving abilities displaying a logical and pro-active response.
- Show a strong understanding of testing requirements.
- Strong communication skills and ability to deliver well written and constructed technical documentation.
- Ability to use standard Microsoft office packages, e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate an ability to work unsupervised and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems.
- Laboratory experience with developing new test set ups and processes.
- Relevant technical or practical skills for the understanding and deployment of completion technology.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team