Learning & Development Advisor - VR/24632
TMM Recruitment is supporting a leading Energy Service company with an exciting Learning & Development (L&D) Advisor vacancy in Aberdeen. This team-based, forward-thinking and PERMANENT opportunity is best suited to an L&D specialist with experience of supporting and developing an offshore workforce. Flexible and hybrid working is offered, as is a rewarding workload and favourable salary package.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Leading the on-going development of offshore cadet & other offshore programmes.
- Providing L&D expertise to the offshore learning management system team to ensure the system meets learner needs.
- Coordinating the overall offshore appraisal process.
- Supporting talent management processes offshore.
- Working with Communications to showcase activities on the company’s intranet.
- Administering offshore opinion survey system.
- Delivering annual Festival of Learning.
- Coordinating the implementation of Diversity and Inclusion and Well Being initiatives.
- Coordinating training programmes and scheduled events by arranging providers, issuing joining instructions, updating training records, payment of invoices, collecting feedback.
- Supporting HR teams with specialist L&D advice on induction, performance management, L&D solutions, career development and talent management.
- Developing learning content using e-Learning authoring tool and other digital methods.
- Providing reports to management.
- Delivering areas of responsibility in line with budget.
Applicants to this role require
- You must have experience working in a similar role with a demonstrable L&D focus, and will be expected to ensure that company L&D programmes run smoothly using innovative approaches to deliver a quality service to the organisation’s diverse workforce.
- You will be highly organised with a keen attention to detail as well as have a passion for learning and development, taking pride in being part of someone’s L&D experience.
- Must be highly proficient in IT systems.
- Ideally you will have experience and knowledge of a Learning Management System and/or with digital content.
- A proactive and customer-focused person, willing to take on responsibility but also able to work as part of a team.
- Ideally you will have experience of dealing with global or highly diverse groups of people.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team