Learning & Development Coordinator - VR/25878
We are supporting our E&P client with the appointment of a permanent L&D Coordinator. This newly created role is a result of a positive restructure which has highlighted an opportunity to have a more directed focus on L&D. Reporting to the L&D HR Business Partner and working closely with their established HR Team you will ideally have previous experience in a similar L&D role, a proactive nature and be a confident communicator.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Acting as the focal point for the administration and coordination of learning and development programmes, training, further education/qualifications and other organisational development initiatives.
- Supporting the onboarding / induction process relating to performance management, training and L&D.
- Being the main point of contact for outsourced training administration services, including TMS.
- Assisting with the annual performance management process.
- Recording data and measures, conducting analysis, identifying trends and suggesting appropriate interventions alongside the L&D HR Business Partner.
- Compiling L&D reports and distributing where appropriate. Developing and maintaining reporting mechanisms.
- Providing support for organisational projects including leadership and management development and team-building events.
- Working alongside the HR team to plan and support projects and initiatives.
- Coordinating internal training courses.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a Learning & Development focused role within the oil and gas industry.
- Understanding of Training & Competence function.
- CIPD Qualified to level 5 or 7 (desirable).
- Strong IT literacy with intermediate Microsoft Office skills preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and a proactive approach to work.
What’s in it for me?
- Opportunity to work as part of a team to create positive change in the business.
- This role is 100% office based but offers other forms of flexible working.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Centrally located, modern office with parking available.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team