Learning and Development Advisor - VR/26854
We are currently supporting a leading energy services company with their search for an experienced L&D Advisor. This newly created role will be a permanent addition to their established and supportive HR team. If you’re digitally savvy, have a passion for L&D and are seeking a new challenge then this is the perfect opportunity.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Acting as focal point for the online learning platform.
- Identifying and managing training needs across the business and provide input in to training plans.
- Providing induction support for new hires; particularly focusing on support for group intakes such as graduates and conversion engineers to ensure a smooth onboarding experience.
- Providing career development coaching to identified high potential candidates.
- Supporting Diversity & Inclusion and well-being related initiatives.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar L&D focused role.
- Experience in the development and implementation of digital learning content.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems (SAP experience is beneficial).
What’s in it for me?
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible working options including hybrid working available.
- Long term career development.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team