Legal Advisor (1 – 4 years PQE) - VR/24447
Excellent opportunity to join full cycle oil and gas organisation as Legal Advisor. This role would suit someone with around 1 - 4 years PQE. The Legal Advisor will provide professional and business focused advice to the company and will ideally have experience in negotiating and drafting oil and gas industry contracts and agreements.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing guidance and specialist advice on a range of legal issues ensuring all risks are identified, understood and managed.
- Negotiating and co-ordinating the development of a wide range of legal / commercial matters e.g. Joint Operating Agreements, Construction and Tie-In Agreements, Transportation Agreements, Product Sales Agreements, A&D activities, and Licence Applications.
- Drafting a variety of legal / contractual documents, obtaining input from multiple sources as appropriate, and ensuring all documents are available on time in support of the smooth and successful progress and conclusion of the matter.
- Providing guidance on the administration ad interpretation of contracts and other legal agreements.
- Providing instruction to external Legal Advisors / Specialists. Developing highly positive and effective working relationships with all external advisors.
- Maintaining a high level of professional awareness of legal and fiscal developments affecting the industry, future trends within the industry, etc.
- Providing company secretarial support as required.
On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
For more information, please contact Laura McKenzie on firstname.lastname@example.org
INDLEG TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team