Legal PA - VR/27586
Opportunity for an experienced PA to join a busy legal firm on a permanent basis. Candidates must have practical experience as a Legal Secretary or PA within a legal practice. Full duties can be found below for this role, based in Aberdeen City Centre.
This role will provide PA and secretarial support. Duties include:
- Undertaking the production / drafting of correspondence and appropriate documentation e.g., deeds, utilising firm precedents on behalf of fee earners and proof-reading documents to ensure accuracy is maintained.
- Working to stated deadlines and adjusting priorities to accommodate changing needs.
- Preparing Excel spreadsheets as required.
- Liaising / coordinating fee earners’ diaries and responding to enquiries relating to availability.
- Updating all fee earners’ clients and contacts (including CMS / marketing database) ensuring details are correctly logged.
- Booking meetings with clients and contacts.
- Liaising and proactively acting on behalf of fee earners with any member of staff or external client or contact.
- Setting up new client matter files, in line with anti-money laundering compliance requirements (e.g., collating client ID and proof of address).
- Managing fee earners inbox / sent items as required.
- Undertaking filing / scanning / photocopying as required.
- Completing pre-bills and issuing invoices to clients as required.
- Understanding and applying correct procedures for administration duties for fee earners.
- Utilising the firm's systems and procedures to fullest advantage.
- Communicating effectively with fee earners and / or line manager regarding workflow and ability to assist.
- Providing assistance throughout the firm as required.
- Creating and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues.
- Actively seeking training where any need is identified.
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as requested by the fee earners or line manager.
- Candidates must have experience in a practical legal PA role.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team