Legal Secretary - VR/23464
TMM Recruitment is supporting a long established local legal firm who are looking for a Legal Secretary on a permanent basis. This permanent role will support across the full breadth of services the firm offer, however will focus mainly on conveyancing.
Duties will include:
- Drafting, proofreading, filing and sending legal documents.
- Performing secretarial duties, including solicitors’ calendars, scheduling appointments, making copies, and compiling documentation.
- Creating and maintaining case files.
- Screening, directing and prioritising incoming calls and emails to Solicitors.
- Performing legal and background research when requested.
- Experience working in a relevant, fast-paced legal environment (desirable).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A tying speed of approximate 50-80 words per minute – with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Experience using dictation and transcription software.
On offer is an excellent salary, great benefits package and the chance to work for an organisation who truly value their staff and promote a good work life balance.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team