Logistics Administrator / Customer Service – VR23968
2x Logistics Administrator / Customer Service vacancies with a leading name in the services they provide to the oil and gas industry. They are offered initially on a full-time temporary basis but have the potential to go permanent. The successful candidates should have previous experience in logistics administration and ideally hold a Dangerous Goods by Sea and Air certificate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Raising SAP sales and purchase orders.
- Checking details and drawing comparisons of SAP against customers purchase orders.
- Liaising with the sales team, keeping clients and customer up to date with their order status.
- Maintaining and producing relevant paperwork and documents regarding the transportation of dangerous goods by air and sea.
- Producing and sending cargo summary documentation.
- Placing orders with suppliers.
- Liaising with the Supply Chain Team.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience in logistics, SAP experience and hold a valid Dangerous Goods by Sea and Air certificate. Willing to learn, organised and good communication are additional essential skills that potential candidates should have.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team