Logistics Administrator - VR/28671
Logistics Administrator is required on a permanent basis for a leading provider to the oil and gas industry.
The role is based in Altens, where you will provide administration support to the Logistics & Customs Lead in relation to receiving, dispatching, expediting, and processing of materials within the company.
The Logistics Administrator will be responsible for purchasing company equipment and services and ensuring the certification of equipment is up to date.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all documentation is maintained in accordance with the company’s quality procedures.
- Administering and producing accurate documentation to support all company equipment movements including delivery notes, equipment manifests and commercial invoices.
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of Dangerous Goods declarations, Cargo Summary tickets, shipping proformas and Radioactive material shipping notifications.
- Organising documentation for receipt and dispatch of any equipment or materials throughout the UK, Europe or worldwide.
- Understanding, upholding, implementing, and communicating the warehouse management system and policies within the department.
- Building up good relations with client warehouse/logistics personnel to aid in smooth transition of materials.
- Liaising with the operations department on matters of equipment and shipping information, dispatch, and shipping dates.
- Assisting in maintaining adequate stock levels of consumable items and order materials as necessary.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding all issues specific to material stock matters.
- Maintaining company databases/in-house systems and accurate records including but not limited to Rope Access, NDT instrumentation, Fabric Maintenance equipment, Probe and Cal Block certs.
- Ensuring databases/in-house systems inputting/updating is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Gaining knowledge of UCC requirements for offshore and overseas shipments.
- Supporting other departments with all overseas equipment mobilisations and returns paperwork.
- Supporting other departments within the business with equipment/logistics queries.
Applicants to this role require:
- Strong computer literacy.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and a willingness to learn how to use in-house databases and systems.
- Ability to decide upon appropriate channel of communication in which to effectively deliver the desired message.
- Ability to communicate confidently with a range of people from a variety of backgrounds in an appropriate manner.
- Ability to prioritise work in order to meet deadlines.
- Flexible in approach to general/daily change and attitude to work.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team