Logistics Coordinator - VR/26799
Logistics Coordinator required to cover a period of maternity leave for 9 months, based in Kintore. Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, you’ll deliver a high quality of logistics functions and services in accordance with project and company requirements along with standards and procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arranging transport by road, sea, or air for deliveries within the UK and internationally.
- Being the focal point for all logistics requirements.
- Inputting and liaising with Project Teams to ensure all logistics requirements and potential issues are highlighted and considered at the earliest opportunity.
- Raising all commercial invoice paperwork and export / import certification for shipments
- Liaising with Transport Companies to arrange shipments taking into consideration all restrictions and legal / shipping requirements.
- Ensuring deliveries arrive at location in a safe manner and reporting on damages or discrepancies to stakeholders.
- Raising necessary client and offshore logistics paperwork for shipments offshore.
- Organising couriers for delivery and collection of goods.
- Maintaining control and advise of all shipping costs.
- Liaising with projects team on fulfilment of projects and changes to schedules and equipment requirements.
- Ensuring all export and import documentation is maintained and held in compliance with customs and excise and all legal requirements.
Applicants to this position should offer experience within a logistical support environment alongside working knowledge of road, marine an aviation legislative regulations and guidelines. Dangerous goods by air and sea knowledge are also required.
Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills are also key to being successful in this role.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team