Logistics Operative - VR/26432
We have an exciting opportunity for a Logistics & Freight Coordinator to join an oil and gas service company in Dyce, Aberdeen. In your role, you’ll provide assistance to customers and clients regarding customs regulations whilst ensuring all shipping records are processed and dealt with in an efficient manner. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar freight forwarding role alongside knowledge of HMRC regulations.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining excellent quality relationships with clients, customers, and colleagues.
- Ensuring the prompt and accurate processing of all shipping and customs documents.
- Providing excellent and exemplary customer service.
- Adhering to customs compliance regulations.
- Assisting with any ad-hoc duties as and when necessary.
- Attending company meetings.
Applicants to this position must have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role/freight forwarding environment.
- Knowledge of HMRC regulations and procedures.
- Excellent customer service, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team