Long Term Agreement Specialist - VR/28999
Join a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services for the energy industry. This organisation prides itself on hiring people who can bring new ideas and who are willing to take on challenges that will enable it to make a positive impact on a global stage.
In your role as Long Term Agreement Specialist, you’ll work in the Supply Chain Team and will take on responsibility for the strategic procurement activities relating to offshore and onshore operations, as well as indirect services such as facilities, global IT, and other corporate functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and preparing Long Term Agreement (LTA) strategies.
- Preparing and issuing Invitation to Tenders (ITT) including coordination of bid clarifications.
- Evaluating bids received including presenting recommendation ensuring best value, optimum contractual position with regard to risk, total cost of ownership and delivery with input from key stakeholders within supporting functions.
- Contract drafting.
- Post-award management of assigned LTAs, particularly timely renewals, performance reviews, annual bonus reviews, supplier meetings, contract negotiation, pricing audits and reporting.
- Actively promote new supplier development in support of LTAs to provide best overall value for the business.
- Ensure the Supply Chain Team capitalises from lessons learned and team activities are performed in consideration of best practice, striving to mitigate risk and consistent promotion of company core values.
- Ensure compliance with all supply chain policies, processes, systems, and procedures.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable commercial and contractual expertise.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word. SAP/SAP Ariba is desirable.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident networker with excellent ability to negotiate and influence.
- Ability to identify and effectively prioritise workload and efficiently deadlines.
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities within a fast-paced 24/7 global business.
- CIPS (or other relevant industry qualification) is desirable.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team