Long-Term Agreements Specialist - VR/26665
Long-Term Agreements Specialist required to join a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services to the energy industry.
As Long-Term Agreements (LTAs) Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the strategic procurement activities relating to the creation and management of Long-Term Frame Agreements for the UK & GIRM Region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and preparing LTA strategies for each nominated category.
- Preparing and issuing ITTs and evaluating received bids.
- Ensuring the LTA provides best value and contractual position with regards to risk evaluation, overall cost and delivery.
- Post-award management of nominated LTAs, particularly timely renewals, performance reviews, annual bonus collection, supplier meetings, contract negotiation, pricing audits and reporting.
- Preparing LTA reviews with management, such that LTA renewals are prioritised and planned for the year.
- Actively driving new supplier development in support of LTAs to provide best overall value for the business.
- Proactively contributing to company and SCM initiatives, objectives, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and to the achievement of these.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure there is cross functional review of the LTA recommendation.
- Effective utilisation of SCM and company systems e.g., SAP, SAP Ariba, SharePoint and Synergi to effectively deliver SCM activities and promote knowledge share.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following experience, attributes and qualifications:
- Significant experience in a similar role with knowledge of the Upstream Oil and Gas / Renewables Industry.
- Pre-and-post-award experience in LTA / Contract negotiation in a supply chain or contracts role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office. SAP / SAP Ariba experience is desirable.
- CIPs qualification (or similar) is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop collaborative relationships at all levels across a multicultural global environment.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Numeric, with the ability to work with detail and accuracy.
- Proactive planning and organisational skills, able to identify and effectively prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities within a fast-paced 24/7 global business.
- Proactive with a solutions-based approach, willing to challenge the status quo.
- Initiative to deliver workload unsupervised while flexible to support wider team activities.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team