Maintenance & TAR Planner/ Scheduler - VR/26729
We are working with our client an E&P company based in Aberdeen who are looking for a Maintenance and TAR Planner on a 12-month contract which will be renewed on an annual basis PAYE or, can look on a permanent staff basis.
Reporting to the Maintenance and Integrity Manager and working for the respective Shutdown and Walk to work coordinator for the safe and efficient development of Shutdown and campaign plans and Schedules. Works closely with the maintenance team on and offshore to ensure planned estimates are accurate. Reporting of plan progress and any growth during the delivery phase of works.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing planning support for Walk to Work campaigns and future Shutdowns.
- Developing integrated plans including pre / post works liaising closely with associated Shut Down / Walk to Work coordinators.
- Providing resource plan for POB management during campaigns / projects.
- Complying with IAP and scheduling process.
- Daily progress, productivity reporting and S-Curves.
- Working with Logistics Team on campaign materials and subsequent sequencing of works.
- Scheduling maintenance work for periods of Walk to Work campaigns.
- Recording scope growth and changes and re-running plans accordingly.
- Using company CMMS system to assist in the building of plans.
- Covering for the maintenance scheduler when required.
Applicants to this role require
- Appropriate experience in operations and maintenance activities within the oil & gas and/or petrochemical industry; preferably gained in roles supporting Shutdowns and maintenance scheduling.
- High level of Maximo skills and experience desired. Maximo scheduler particularly useful.
- Advanced P6 skills required.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team