Management Accountant (Maternity Cover) - VR/21388
Long-term Management Accountant maternity cover, expected to be at least 18 months in duration. Based in the Bridge of Don area of Aberdeen, you should be ready to start immediately to assist a global oil services company. Ideally you should be a Qualified Accountant or at finalist level.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant holds responsibility for the following:
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Preparing management and financial reports.
- Ensuring submission of periodic group reporting.
- Performing variance analysis.
- Maintaining the balance sheet.
- Preparing monthly and annual cashflow forecasting and budgeting.
You should be proactive in your approach, technically astute and be able to communicate effectively. SAP experience would be advantageous.
Benefit from an attractive salary and opportunity to join an organisation that is currently growing.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team