Management Accountant - VR/21467
Following structural change, a newly created position has arisen for a Management Accountant. Working for an internationally leading offshore helicopter operator, your financial reporting and analysis will support operations in the European and Caspian region. Based in the Dyce area of Aberdeen, you will ideally be a Part or Fully Qualified Accountant.
The Accountant will report into the Finance Manager and hold responsibility for the analysis, accounting and reporting of the UK Profit Centre, as well as the following duties:
- Supporting with the preparation of monthly management accounting and variance analysis.
- Participating in monthly close of inventory, maintenance and other transactions.
- Intercompany invoicing.
- Assisting with preparing journal entries into SAP.
- Conducting monthly overview of inventory and prepare month end workbooks.
- Assisting on special projects.
You should be Part or Fully Qualified and ideally have previous experience of SAP. Approaching work with commitment and motivation, you will be technically proficient and be able to communicate articulately across the business.
On offer is a competitive salary and opportunity to join a global leader whose recent activity has enlarged its turnover and fleet.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team