Management Accountant - VR/22110
Opportunity to join market leading, privately owned organisation as Management Accountant. Based to the North West of Aberdeen, the Management Accountant is responsible for month end accounts and cost accounting.
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, duties include:
- Preparing management accounts.
- Preparing revenue stream information.
- Holding monthly meetings with managers to discuss profit and loss.
- Preparing month costings.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
This role requires experience in a similar role as well as strong IT and interpersonal skills. Strong problem -solving skills and strong attention to detail are also essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team