Management Accountant - VR/23431
Exclusive opportunity for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis based in Kintore. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will encompass financial reporting, providing financial support to the operations team and Finance Manager, accruals and prepayments, analysis and budgeting. The preferred candidate will ideally be Part Qualified with 2-5 years’ experience with excellent Excel and IT skills as well as experience within the oil and gas industry. Working from home on a hybrid basis is available.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your role will involve:
Main duties and responsibilities
- Posting financial transactions including month end accruals and prepayments.
- Month end reporting and analysis.
- Assisting with Budgeting and quarterly forecasting.
- Balance sheet notes & monthly reconciliations.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Cashflow forecasts.
- Providing support to AR and AP.
- Inter-company reconciliations.
- Assisting with month end submissions.
- Assisting with the external audit process.
Applicants to this role require
- Excel and IT skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- AX Dynamics experience beneficial but not essential.
- Knowledge of oil and gas industry beneficial.
- Well organised and able to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to prepare informative and concise reports.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of UK accounting standards.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team