Management Accountant - VR/25600
Management Accountant required for a large scale; innovative manufacturer based in North Aberdeenshire. This role will suit a newly qualified Accountant who is looking for a role with wide scale exposure to progress over time within a busy team. With lots of new exciting upcoming projects, it is the ideal time to join and grow with the business. A candidate who has qualified within the industry would be preferred or alternatively who has qualified in practice with some industry experience.
Reporting to the Group Company Accountant, your role as Management Accountant will perform a key role within the organisation supporting the Group Accountant as well as the wider local and national Finance Teams.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Maintaining the company’s finance system to a high standard.
- Providing analysis for annual statutory audit.
- Ensuring communication with the wider finance and management teams to guarantee accounts are all adhering to company reporting standards and intercompany transactions are consistent.
- Annual budget preparations.
- Preparing reconciliations and analysis.
- Providing support with daily, weekly and monthly duties to adhere to the AR, AP and treasury functions.
- Providing process improvement opportunities.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required, including travel to other group entities.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team