Management Accountant - VR/25815
Management Accountant required on a permanent basis for a large-scale operation based in Aberdeen. Our client is a leading expert in their market and the requires someone who enjoys working in a busy environment in an ever-growing organisation. The role offers hybrid working and development opportunities over time. SAP experience is preferred as well as similar experience as a Management Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Reviewing monthly results investigating any inaccuracies.
- Reconciling accounts and analysis.
- Analysing costs.
- Calculating VAT monthly and quarterly VAT returns.
- Year end files for auditing and liaising with auditors.
- Budgeting and salary journals.
- Actioning system improvements.
- Creating and maintaining KPI dashboards.
- Assisting Group Finance Manager.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team