Management Accountant - VR/26797
Following recent contract wins and a busy pipeline of work, our client has created a new Management Accountant role to support with monthly management accounts reporting. This role would suit a Part-Qualified individual who is eager to learn and progress. Exposure to management accounts is essential. On offer is a competitive salary and an early finish on a Friday.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will hold responsibility for the following:
- All financial matters relating to assigned contracts for which you have responsibility.
- Preparing monthly management accounts in accurate and timely manner.
- Providing Senior Management team with financial performance reports and analysis.
- Preparing client invoices.
- Preparing and maintaining annual budgets.
- Supporting Operations, Logistics and HR departments with systems, processes and appropriate financial information.
- Ensuring internal financial processes and procedures are known, robust, and adhered to.
- Supporting with implementation of projects and preparing tender information.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team