Marketing & Communications Associate - VR/26626
Reporting directly to the CCO, this role offers full autonomy, and requires a candidate who can hit the ground running and review all internal and external materials. The successful incumbent will be responsible for all mar/comms activity across the business and ensuring that corporate image is consistent and positive. 5-10 years’ experience is essential for this post.
This position is to assist the company in delivering and implementing marketing and communications activity and projects across the business. The position will ensure creative design with accuracy and consistency throughout all internal and external materials and communication. Running the marketing activities and supporting all business functions in promoting and maintaining corporate image in a consistent, accurate and positive manner.
- Creating yearly marketing plan, identifying objectives for the year.
- Creating yearly marketing campaigns (adverts, email campaigns, communications).
- Administrating marketing collateral (brochures, stationery, z-cards etc) ensuring all marketing material is branded consistently in the design, production, and distribution of all marketing material.
- Maintaining website updates (vacancies, products, images, content and company information).
- Administration and generating presentations, brochures, images, campaigns and videos to support sales in securing business.
- Undertaking and implementing company brand guidelines.
- Overseeing sponsorships, memberships, and subscriptions.
- Working with the external printers and marketing agencies in the design and roll out of graphics that will resonate with external stakeholders.
- Being responsible for updating company filming and animations.
- Attending exhibitions as required.
- Initiating, planning and organising exhibitions which includes accommodation, graphics, stand furniture, marketing collateral, client giveaways, networking events, marketing campaigns and enquiries.
- Scheduling weekly social media posts covering products, divisions, services and CSR.
- Rolling out internal communications.
- Developing social media plan, tracking and reporting on social media posts.
- Tracking, analysing and reporting monthly statistics for website via Google analytics and identify areas for improvement.
- Developing and releasing internal newsletters.
- In conjunction with Sales Department organising client entertainment and events.
- Working towards the implementation of a cost-effective Marketing, Communications and PR strategy and delivery plan.
- Building relationships through leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Leveraging existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Controlling the marketing drive making sure all folders are up to date, accurate and any documentation stored effectively and concisely.
- Accountable for cost control within marketing, by identifying, and communicating high expenditure in a timely manner and working to reduce costs.
- Checking, revising and validating documentation.
- Participating in review / initiatives and audits as required.
- Degree in marketing or a media related course.
- Experience of corporate literature, advertising and marketing materials.
- Experience with social media including, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Event planning experience.
- Efficient and organised with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Good media contacts.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team