Marketing Executive - VR/27278
We are working to appoint an experienced Marketing Executive in a full-time, permanent post. Previous practical experience in a similar marketing position would be essential. Candidates will be involved with supporting different business units and developing the marketing plan, managing marketing channels and creating marketing campaigns.
The successful applicant has responsibility for the marketing activities across all 4 of the business streams and will work closely with the business owner.
The Marketing Executive will support develop a new marketing plan and budget; manage marketing channels and tactics as well as create and execute marketing campaigns. The role involves brand management and building upon the strong social media presence of the business to drive future sales activity.
- Website management, Canva experience and previous experience of CRM systems.
- Proficient user of Facebook, Instagram and Mailchimp.
- Demonstrating results from social media marketing is essential with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role required.
- Ability to communicate ideas verbally and executive these ideas creatively.
- Very strong written communication.
- A people person – you’ll interface with many customers and deal with a high volume of customer enquiries. It’s important that you act as a brand ambassador for the business.
- Collaborate within a small, family team and work independently, often called to “think on your feet”.
- An “ideas” person who is also operationally effective.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team