Marketing Officer - VR/27494
TMM are working on an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Officer within the education sector, this role is on a temporary basis and will support the wider organisation develop marketing strategies for key initiatives. Ideally you will hold work experience within the marketing, advertising, events area and a qualification in marketing or a related field.
An exciting new position that will be supporting the Marketing department in a well-established educational industry, your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Working with the Marketing Team and wider stakeholders to develop marketing strategies for key initiatives.
- Developing and implementing agreed marketing campaigns including creative and copy for assets for paid advertising, event and print collateral and organic social activity.
- Supporting business and industry events taking place externally.
- Developing case studies across relevant activity to enrich content.
- Tracking and monitoring spend across various activities.
- Tracking, measuring and reporting on the success of all activity.
- Taking key learnings and using these to continually improve future plans.
Essential Requirements for the role are:
- First degree in either marketing or a related discipline.
- Demonstrable experience of digital marketing skills and knowledge.
- Membership Of Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team