Material Handler - VR/26435
We are recruiting a Material Handler on a permanent staff basis for our client based in Aberdeen.
The Material Handler is actively responsible for the safe and effective receipt, movement, storage and dispatch of all materials and equipment.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Utilising company systems/platforms for daily tasks (POS / SAP).
- Responsible for the safety and security of all materials at receipt / despatch and locating around site and warehouse.
- Ensuring accurate verification of equipment to and from TFMC Service bases, updating system accordingly with timely issue of materials.
- Acting as Delivery Driver where required.
- Active participation in the on call rota to meet operational demand when required.
- Actively participating in overtime team rotation.
- Safely unloading vehicles using appropriate machinery, verifying materials received match accompanying documentation, and ensuring the computer system is updated accordingly, and in a timely manner.
- Packaging all storage materials using suitable resources, ensuring correct identification, and labelling prior to safely and securely storing in the appropriate location.
- Carrying out cyclical stock checks ensuring accurate recording of current stock within the computer system.
- Performing purchase order receipt of material and purchase parts.
Applicants to this role require
- UK Driving Licence.
- Forklift licence.
- Banksman Slinger.
- Overhead crane.
- Proven stores/materials experience.
- Stock management experience.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team