Mechanical Assembler – Subsea - VR/22968
Currently on the lookout for an onshore, workshop based Mechanical Assembler on an initial 6-month contract, with extensive experience in the assembly, maintenance and repair of subsea tooling and equipment.
- Reading and understanding drawings and engineering part specifications.
- Assembling products in accordance with applicable drawings and engineering.
- Part specifications and any specific assembly procedures.
- Stripping, cleaning and inspecting equipment to a high standard and record findings through digital software system.
- Setting up finished assemblies / products and test in accordance with routing and engineering procedures.
- Booking and recording time accurately to the correct work order both in work instruction packs and on system booking tool.
- Working in a safe and environmentally friendly manner giving due care and diligence to colleagues and workplace.
- Fittings and hose awareness to identify from a safety perspective and identification prior to setting up test circuits and carrying out testing.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Ability to use forklift equipment and other departmental equipment, machines, hand tools and power tools.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team