Mechanical Maintenance Technician - VR/21420
Working for a world leading service business in the oil and gas industry you’ll be responsible for the mechanical maintenance, repair and installation of production line plant and support equipment. This is to support a 24-hour production plant operation.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out PPM tasks on production plant and equipment.
- Carrying out repairs to production plant and equipment to ensure minimum downtime to production.
- Fault finding and diagnosing problems with production line plant.
- Working with Fabrication / Welding Engineers to install new and replacement plant and equipment.
- Maintaining a record of maintenance activities carried out on plant and equipment.
- Calibrating plant and equipment within ISO 9001 standards.
- Ensuring all maintenance operations are carried out in accordance with health and safety procedures, risk assessments and safe systems of work.
- Assisting Electrical Maintenance Technicians to carry out their tasks when required.
- Maintaining safe and tidy working environment.
Candidates must be prepared to work on a rotational shift pattern and 24 hours call out support when required.
- Must be a time served Engineer with minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- City & Guilds Mechanical Maintenance, NVQ / SVQ Level 3.
- ONC / HNC in Mechanical Engineering or related subject.
- Working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics systems.
- Working knowledge of pumps and vacuum systems.
- General factory production plant and equipment.
- Practical experience in a similar role.
- Experience of maintaining and servicing rotational machines.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team