Mechanical QC Inspector - VR/26496
An experienced and capable Mechanical QC Inspector is required to join a dynamic and expanding company focused on developing downhole tools for use in the oil and gas industry. The successful applicant will work as part of a busy Mechanical QC Team performing dimensional and visual inspection of components and assemblies. This role would suit as QC Inspector familiar with Faro Arm devices.
- Dimensionally and visually inspecting small, machined components and assemblies.
- Operating Faro Arm and other automated inspection devices.
- Performing detailed inspections using a variety of instruments and inspection devices.
- Compiling inspection reports and non-conformance reports.
- Processing concession requests and liaise with engineering and purchasing where required.
- Liaising with relevant departments regarding the processing of inspections.
The role requires:
- Experienced in performing QC inspection using Faro Arm and other inspection devices.
- Ability to interpret mechanical engineering drawings.
- Experience in, and have excellent knowledge of, mechanical component inspection.
- Good PC skills including the use of MS Office and database applications.
The following would be advantageous:
- Experience in the machining of parts.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team