Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Hands-on) - VR/25986
We are looking to recruit a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer on a permanent basis for our client in Bridge of Don.
The multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will ensure the optimum performance, efficiency and reliability of all engineering equipment, ensuring systems and processes are maintained in support of reliable manufacturing process operations. The post holder will effectively install, maintain, modify, upgrade, repair, plant, equipment and systems, to a standard consistent with the agreed level of service in a safe, efficient, timely and effective manner.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Accountable and responsible for all health and safety, quality, service and delivery of objectives and associated projects across the site.
- Responsible for supporting all quality, environmental, safety and energy initiatives.
- Responsible for completion of electrical, mechanical, CNC, or welding repairs ensuring jobs are finished safely to a high standard.
- Responsible for the implementation of relevant corrective, preventative or predictive maintenance tasks ensuring CMMS is kept audit ready.
- Responsible for ensuring SWI’s (Safe Work Instructions) are followed at all times.
- Responsible for producing accurate, informative, shift reports on work completed.
- Working as part of a team and supporting other members of Production and Quality teams, ensuring minimising downtime of plant, whilst ensuring process compliance.
Applicants to this role require
- A recognised multi-skilled craft apprenticeship.
- HNC / HND or equivalent qualification in an engineering related discipline, with a minimum of three years’ experience in a manufacturing process environment.
- Possess an awareness of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,
- Possess a thorough understanding of electrical engineering principles and be able to apply this knowledge safely and practically within the plant.
- Possess an understanding of process control closed loop control systems.
- Be conversant with PLC systems and be able to demonstrate troubleshooting / fault diagnosis and ability to make minor changes to code.
- Possess proven ability in dealing with technical issues in a high-pressure industrial environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of electrical, electronic and control equipment.
- Excellent working knowledge of PLC`s and control systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of Mechanical systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of and ability to repair CNC Machinery.
- Excellent working knowledge of Overhead Cranes.
- Should be conversant with Root Cause Analysis.
- Ability to carry out basic welding repairs.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team