NDT Inspector - VR/19190
Our client is looking for an onshore based NDT Inspector on a permanent basis. The candidate will be responsible for the performance of NDT disciplines and reporting of non-conforming items, carrying out NDT on in process and / or finished and welded components.
The candidate will ideally have the following knowledge / skills / experience / qualifications:
Qualifications / Training
- ASNT or PCN level II: MPI Inspection.
- ASNT or PCN level II: RAD Inspection; UT Inspection; LPI Inspection.
- Previous experience within a relevant NDT/Weld inspection environment.
- Previous experience carrying out Gamma radiography.
- Previous experience interpreting radiographs to API 1104 and ASME VIII Specifications.
- Previous experience as a Company RPS.
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of API and ASME specification.
- Good general IT skills.
- Knowledge of welding processes and their associated defects.
- Knowledge of NDT reporting requirements.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team