NDT Technician (12-month contract) - VR/20036
Our client is looking for an onshore based NDT Technician on a 12-month contract.
The candidate will be responsible for the performance of NDT disciplines and reporting of non-conforming items, carrying out NDT on in process and / or finished and welded components.
The candidate will ideally have the following knowledge / skills / experience / qualifications:
Qualifications / Training
- ASNT or PCN level II (essential)
- MPI Inspection
- ASNT or PCN level II (preferred)
- RAD Inspection
- UT Inspection
- LPI Inspection
- Previous experience within a relevant NDT / Weld inspection environment is essential.
- Previous experience carrying out Gamma radiography is preferred.
- Previous experience interpreting radiographs to API 1104 & ASME VIII Specifications is preferred.
- Previous experience as a Company RPS is preferred.
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of API & ASME specification is essential.
- Good general IT skills is essential.
- Knowledge of welding processes and their associated defects is preferred.
- Knowledge of NDT reporting requirements is preferred.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team