Offshore Timekeeper - VR/28560
TMM Recruitment is supporting our client within the energy sector, with the appointment of a permanent Offshore Timekeeper. Involved with timesheet collation and input, this role would be suited to individuals with strong numerate skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collating and inputting timesheet information for offshore workforce.
- Maintaining timely and accurate daily input of offshore labour hours into time-writing system.
- Collating weekly/monthly man-hour reports.
- Collating non-productive time analysis and reporting.
- Supporting Time Writing Team with all time related queries.
- Clearing invalid time against valid codes and project approvals.
- Assisting in payroll process where required.
- Assisting the Time Writing Team in ad hoc request.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team